- How can I run attendance reports?
- After completing attendance for percentage of day, will the Daily Bulletin be available?
For K-8 Schools, the Daily Attendance Snapshot (previously known as the Bulletin in the SCN) – can be found in the reports section of the Attendance module. Click here for steppers.
The Daily Attendance Snapshot will show school attendance by homeroom, by day and can be used for lunch counts. It can also be used for principal attendance awards. Run the report for the desired date range and choose whether to display as PDF or in excel.
The Daily Attendance Snapshot report displays the following columns:
- # Students Scheduled (# of student rostered)
- # Students Present
- Students Absent
- # Students Tardy
- % Present
The last row displays information for the entire school.
For Master Schedule schools, the Master Schedule Attendance Snapshot allows schools to choose a day and a period to review the attendance for that chosen day. You will see attendance by grade and for the whole school. Please note, this is a point and time report. It represents attendance throughout the chosen day, including the period selected for the report. It will change throughout the day as teachers continue to take period attendance. It uses the SIS teacher-entered period-level attendance and will include ScholarChip swipes at the end of the day to capture any student who was not captured during period level attendance. Click here for steppers
- How will I print the following:
- How can I access transcripts for past students?
If the student was with you before the 16/17 year, direct them to the Office of Student Records.
- GPAs posted in Transcript are not the same as the GPA on the Class Rank Report that the counselors are pulling. Can that be fixed?
When pulling the GPA Rank Report, make sure to choose SDP Weighted or SDP Unweighted from the first drop-down list.